Tank Lining and Tank Repair Services
AmTech Tank Lining & Tank Repair sets the standard for underground and above ground tank linings, tank repair and corrosion protection. We have been repairing and relining industrial, municipal and commercial tanks for potable water, fire suppression water, wastewater, chemicals, oil, gasoline, fuel and petroleum products since the late 1960's. With such products as AT BiFlex® Coatings & Linings, Armor Shield Tank Linings®, DuraChem® 500 series and DK2® Polylining Systems, AmTech Poly-Line® and HydraStone® cement linings, we have a solution for you, for laminate, concrete, fiberglass and steel tanks.
All AmTech products are installed by our own experienced field crews covering all 50 US states, Canada, and the Carribean, and supported by AmTech's field engineering staff. Emergency services provided.
Petroleum/Oil/Fuel/Gas Tank Repair and Lining
- Known as the leader in underground petroleum tank lining and repair, the Armor Shield family of products includes UL listed systems for the most demanding compliance situations.
- Repairs to underground double wall tanks which develop problems can be accomplished quickly and safely by the application of our double wall tank repair and lining system.
- Our next generation polylining system DuraChem DK2 is designed for constant immersion use with diesel, kerosene and #2 oil, for aboveground petroleum tank lining.
- For many years DuraChem Epoxy 220 and Epoxy 220PW coatings performed well with Petrochemical, Oil, Gasoline, Wastewater, Potable Water and other storage tank coating applications. Although these workhorse thin mill coatings for aboveground tank repair and underground tank repair have been replaced in most situations by Amtech's newer Vinyl Esters, blended Urethanes and 100% solid Polyurea systems, there is still a call for these proven epoxy coatings in some specialty applications.
- Our Poly Lining Systems 360e tank lining and repair material is ideally suited to the repair and lining of underground storage tanks storing gasoline or gasoline/alcohol blends.
Water Tank Repair and Lining
- AmTech's HydraStoneUSA division lines and repairs hot water tanks using proven HydraStone® application technologies and HydraStone Alkrete®. This cement lining system is chosen by many original equipment DHW tank manufacturers as an OEM factory lining. A proprietary product, Alkrete is manufactured in Canada by HydraStone and is only available from HydraStone and HydraStoneUSA. Relining, repair and anode replacement services are available in all 50 states and Canada.
- Our DuraChem 580 series 100% solids poly lining systems have revolutionized tank lining for the wastewater, potable water and fire suppression water industries. With a high build, high temperature spray-up application, your concrete, steel or laminate tanks receive a thick bonded monolithic wall sometimes described "Tupperware for Tanks". Goodbye are the days of constant epoxy blistering and recoating. DuraChem 580 is applied for waste water tank lining, DuraChem 580 FS for fire suppression water tank lining, and DuraChem 580 PW for potable water tank lining.
Fiberglass/Laminate Tank Repair
- With the growth of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) vessels used in water and wastewater treatment facilities, chemical plants and petroleum storage situations, the need for fiberglass tank repair and maintenance services has increased four fold in the last two decades. AmTech works with cutting edge advancements in polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins as well as conventional fiberglass mat and chopped strand, Nexus veil, Harlar veil and carbon veil laminate systems to provide AT BiFlex® laminate systems.
Relining Chemical Tanks
- Amtech's DuraChem 590 is a 100% solids instant cure lining system which creates a wall barrier for tanks containing acidic and alkaline liquids. DuraChem 590 has similar characteristics to other DuraChem 500 series linings, but is blended for chemical immersion for chemical tank lining.
Corrosion Protection and Surface Preparation
- Storage tank exteriors and tank bottoms are susceptible to degradation brought on by many inside and outside causes. Our experienced tank coating specialists can advise you as to the proper process and products for painting storage tanks and relining tank bottoms, allowing maximum service life.
- Concrete tank and structure waterproofing systems have evolved greatly over the last ten years. Topical coatings for concrete sealing can now be supplemented or replaced with our crystalline systems which when properly applied will embed and grow throughout the concrete structure and offer resistance to water permeation, even at extreme pressures. These crystalline processes are potable water safe and do not wear out or weaken. In cases where chemical resistance is necessary, such as primary and secondary containments, AmTech's applicator teams offer a variety of tough Poly-Line surface bonded linings and coatings.
- Our tank repair specialists use abrasive blasting during surface preparation. We offer sandblasting and abrasive blasting services for steel, concrete, stone, brick and masonry substrates.
AmTech Tank Lining & Tank Repair takes the coating and lining industry into the 21st century.
For further information on AmTech Tank Lining and AmTech Tank Repair Services, contact our Customer Service Engineers or call toll-free: 888-839-0373